The contents, images, pictures, graphics etc. On the site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Correction and changes are periodically made to the information herein. Aptech may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Aptech makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the contents, documents and graphics on the site for any purpose. All contents, documents and graphics are provided "as is". Aptech hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In any event, aptech shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the site, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on visiting and usage of the following websites:
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is has visited the Site and browsing the Site. The terms 'Site' refers to the aforementioned websites belonging to Aptech.
- Aptech may terminate User's access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Aptech shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of Aptech. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to Aptech. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever.
- All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. Aptech is a registered trademark of Aptech Limited. This trademark shall not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- Aptech does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
- Aptech does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through Aptech's Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Aptech disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Aptech has no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Aptech may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. Aptech reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event Aptech will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of Aptech's Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Aptech harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site. Aptech disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site. Aptech makes no warranty (a) that the Site will meet your requirements; (b) that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party without your consent. Aptech reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Aptech is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. Aptech is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Aptech is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party
With your permission, we may share essential personal information with third parties who provide training services . When we share personal information with third-party service providers, we require that they use your personal information and other information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy. Other than for the purpose of providing services, we will not sell or otherwise disclose your information to any other entity.
Wherever your Personal Information is held within Aptech, the company shall take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. Aptech is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, we protect it through the use of encryption.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Aptech. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information then you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you. If you chose to have a relationship with Aptech, Aptech will continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where Aptech gets your Personal Information on the Site, Aptech intends to explain why Personal Information will be collected and whether Aptech plans to share such Personal Information outside or with those working on Aptech's behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, Aptech will not transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties.
In the event that you do provide Personal Information, Aptech shall maintain accurate Personal Information that you have provided. Where Aptech collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting Aptech whenever you need to update or correct that Information.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information, except that your Personal Information shall be shared with our business partners/franchisees and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same. We will share Personal Information only under the circumstances where we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
In all your interactions with Aptech staff and employees, we solicit that they be treated with courtesy and respect. Aptech is committed to a zero tolerance culture towards rude, inappropriate, threatening and abusive language or behavior.
We also reserve the right to pursue appropriate legal action under extreme circumstances.
Help us serve you better!